Monday, April 18, 2011

Strawberry Patch


Channing is a changed baby now that her intestines aren't getting torn apart every time she eats. She is perfectly content looking around when we go on a walk (if I'm carrying her not in a stroller lol), or talking to me babbling away all day, she is all about picking up everything she can get her hands on and trying to naw away at it. It has been so much easier to go do things and take Chan places. Last week after going to my mom work out class that i go to every morning Ellie and I took Channing and Perry to pick strawberries. She had a a blue strawberry dress and bonnet on to match the strawberry theme : ).
My two helpers in the kitchen..Daddy has the big spoon and baby has the matching little one : ) On the way to the strawberry patch it was a tough workout....don't judge hahah her dress has strawberries all over it..you can't really see them Pooped out after!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment