Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prego Belly

WARNING if pregnant bellies offend you then don't look at this post! I always felt disgusting my whole pregnancy and never wanted to take pictures because it grossed me out. My friend Julie convinced me to document my belly growth and looking back I am glad I did because it's crazy to watch the change from week to week. So many people told me that I would miss being pregnant but four months later I have not for one tiny sec ever wished I was pregnant again lol. I had extreme sickness throwing up all day and night long to the point that I passed out because of dehydration. I had to carry around a cup at all times that I would throw up in when I was driving, in school, or wherever I was that I couldn't make it to a trashcan or toilet fast enough. I had to go to physical therapy for my back and bladder from issues from being pregnant. I gained 56 pounds and wrecked my body even with walking 2 plus miles every night and watching what I ate. I had down south infections that nothing could get rid of and I was in school the whole time at the end I couldn't even fit in the tiny desks. There was so much more but I'm not even going to get into that. I'm sorry if I sound like a complete whiner I'm just so jealous of people that have semi easy pregnancies, and I am not looking forward to ever having to do this again. 24 weeks 26 weeks 27 weeks 28 weeks 32 weeks 33 weeks 34 weeks 36 weeks 37 weeks 38 weeks This was the day after I had her. That tiny baby made me that huge..thank goodness I didn't have twins lol.

1 comment:

  1. One of the sexiest bellies I've ever seen! Thank you for sharing, Kacey!

    ReplyDelete