Sunday, April 17, 2011

Old Pictures From Phone

I am so clumsy and break my phones very easy. I've dropped one in the toilet, one in the marsh, blown up the speakers on one, and lost countless. Needless to say phones tend to come and go and I wanted to get some of my pictures off of the one I have now in case something happened. This is the 3rd day...sleeping on the couch with my baby girl Smiling: ) sleeping with socks on her hands so she wont scratch her face when she was little Playing in the morning we always have bed time play when she wakes up Enjoying the outside in her favorite toy She looks like Kori here David and I were talking today about how fast things change. It seems like yesterday that we brought Channing home and she was sooooo tiny in her carseat and now she fills up the whole thing and is going to need a big girl car seat soon. I love my sunshine and i cherish every day that i have with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment