Thursday, April 21, 2011

Roll Baby Roll

Chan is officially rolling over! She had rolled over a few times now and then but now as soon as i put her down she tries to roll over and budge herself around. I can't wait until she can crawl and walk!


Woohooo go baby!!! Proud mama : )





This is Channings new favorite toy she loves that it lets her stand up because she does NOT want to lay down at all ever (thanks julie and fam for letting us borrow this)








look at those chubby little legs

























baby girl is teething she always makes this face and bites really hard on whatever she can and then gets mad




teething






"what is this..?






I don't know if I like this mom

..decided i love this strawberry for my teeth

We went to the strawberry patch again with more friends : ) from left to right it is...me and channing, lauren and baby thomas, mary jo and baby georgi, and britt is wearing sarah jane (she is the auntie) and amie (the mommy)yes they are identical twins lol...this picture inspired me to get my hiney in shape! I've only ate unprocessed food for two days now (I know two days is like nothing but you have to start somewhere!) Mark my words I will be back to myself by the end of the summer)


lovey checking out the strawberries



Hot mom of the year award goes to ..Mary Jo!
So even though I was really sad that I had to stop breast feeding I am so excited that I can finally after a year be on medications again! yayyy! I went to my regular doctor tuesday and got sea sickness medicine and fever blister medicine, and went to my dermatologist today for acne medicine and stuff for stretch marks. So excited to start being myself again!











































No comments:

Post a Comment