Monday, April 18, 2011

Sophie

Daddy Introducing Channing to her new toy Sophie
First time trying out Sophie mmmm I think i like Sophie

yep i do

She is in love!

Channing is now teething and won't take her paci anymore. I decided to go get her a Sophie giraffe because some people swear by them. I was on my way to get one when my friend Mary Jo called and told me she had one that Georgi doesn't use anymore and Channing could use it! I was excited to save the 30 dollars and celebrated by going to Princess of Tides and spending the 30 that i saved hahah. I resisted the thousands of cute outfits that were in there but got her some headbands and bows because she outgrew her other newborn set. (p.s. i didn't spend all 30 just 10 and I am counting it as her Easter present!) o and the outfit she wore was also from Georgi, it's so nice to have awesome friends




My favorite outfit that Channing wears is her birthday suite. Her little rolls,blue eyes, and big smile are irresistible to me. In the morning when i change her I always let her talk and play nakey for a little while which she loves. I decided to upload a thousand pictures of the same thing because I love all of the pictures and her expressions and can't decide which one is my favorite.

1 comment: