Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Southern Comfort



Chan Chan still sleeps with us (i love it) and this past week when we got up and had our family play session in the bed before daddy went to work Chan was rocking the saggiest diaper ever.
Good Morning Mommy

I will miss these days when she was little enough to sleep with us and have snuggle play time when she wakes up.

Almost once a week I go to Boone Hall and pick the fresh vegetables. This time Maria and I took the girls to get blackberries, strawberries, and squash. (Blueberries are coming up next week : ) yay for fresh fruits and veggies).


Baby girls first strawberry! She was falling asleep sucking on it

Boo Boo loves it

Thanks for our new favorite stroller Yeates family! Channing loves it because it lets her sit up and she feels like a big girl.

Maria and her crew

Leaving the field

We went down to Georgia this weekend to see Opa (Davids dad) and Meme (Pam Davids dads girlfriend). We had a BLAST. The first night we grilled out and then played some Phase 10 with Kristin and Daniel(Davids brother). The next day we got up went to he lake then went to eat and spent the night at Pam's house and played some more phase 10. The next day we got up and swam and hung out and then went home. It was so fun to spend time catching up with Davids family.

Chan Chan with her Opa (he was so sweet to watch her for us so that David and I could swim in the pool and feel like we were young again just goofing around)

Baby girl at the lake with her ruffle bikini lol

Our little fam at the lake

Our trip buddies; Daniel (Davids brother) his wife Kristin and there baby girl Ava, there son JT was there to but he was swimming...we had so much fun playing with them all weekend : )
Mama and Chan after we got done swimming in the river..shes almost grown out of her princess towel

Channing LOVES her Meme..by the end of the trip she was reaching for her whenever she saw her

Daddy and Channing after they got up from a nap

Pool time the next day with Opa

First time in a pool (she wasn't to crazy about it because it was to cold for her she wouldn't let go of me at all)

Kristin cut Davids hair for me (she cuts hair and is amazing at doing nails...be jealous that my sister in law has talents lol)
After his haircut her looked so good even Justin wanted to be his friend
Channing was so excited to meet Justin she has Bieber fever for sure
All in All it was a great weekend and we can't wait to see everyone again



*Random side notes

*I signed up for a 5k a 10k and a half marathon with my work out class..ahhh so excited and scared
*I had to go get my joints xrayed and they decided I have a viral infection causing all my joints to swell and hurt really bad...to get the xrays I had to go to Charleston Bone and Joint (the place my Uncle David worked) and it made me miss him really bad : ( I have never meet anyone with anything not nice to say about him. They all were telling me stories about how much the staff and patients loved him..made me proud that he was my uncle
*The show swamp people is crazy, stupid, and hilarious

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! Thanks for the tag! I'm excited to run the 5k, 10k, and half marathon with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great! I'm glad y'all had such a wonderful time!! Miss you three and love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete