Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"dead last"

Well this is going to be a long post....



Last Thursday after work out class Maria invited Channing and I over to "craft". We ended up not getting any of our crafts done because three little kids does not equate to needles threads and other crafting things, but we had fun hanging out and doing a lot of other things. One thing that we did was sign up for the biggest mud run in the United States. You have to have four members on your team so Maria, her husband Will, David, and I all signed up with the name "dead last". I'm so excited!Check this out and get excited : ).
(still teethingCadence and Kylee were sooo cute with Channing they both played with her and made her laugh and smile. Channing loves other babies its so sweet to see her try and play with them. Cadence would rock her in the jumper and make her jump and kylee kept doing the sign language sign for baby over and over again lol.
We owe Maria huge for letting us borrow this jumper Channing LOVES it and I love it because I can get some things done.


The next day was cold so Chan got to wear the dress Aunt Faith got her one more time.




Saturday was Natalie and Nicoles prom. It was fun helping them do there dresses and hair and makeup and take pictures (even though they turned out blurry : ( ... o well).
Chan loves her Aunts (even the one not here : ( .. Chan got dressed up so she could look as fancy as her aunts
Natalie and Nicole with there dates Jake and Colin...we only had time to take one jump picture so I'm glad it turned out

The next day was Sunday...Channings blessing day and mothers day. I don't have the pictures of Channings blessing on this camera so ill have to post them later. David did great on his first mothers day. He took Channing in the morning so i could sleep for 30 glorious minutes more and let me take an hour nap after church so awesome!. He then cooked me dinner and gave me my present : ) . He got me Channings newborn pictures from bella baby I almost cried. I wanted them so bad when she was born but they are so expensive that we didn't get them and I've mentioned so many times that I wish we would have gotten them. So he went and called them and tracked down the pictures hes so sweet. Some of my favorites...


She was soooo tiny!!!little angel
My poor baby had such a bad rash because of her milk protein allergy but I had no idea at the time : ( I wish I could take back all the pain I caused her : (



Monday I tried to catch up on house work and then Mary Jo and Georgi came to relieve us so we could go to the park and walk.
Channing wore this adorable purple skirt a onesie that kori made her with ruffles on the butt and the cutest shoes every that her aunt kori gave her!
She always fights me to roll over when i change her now and flips over when I throw away her diaper but it showed off her shoes perfect with the little bows around her ankle.
Channings first time in a swing!!!
She loved it : )
Georgi and Mary Jo playing..shes such a good mommy

1 comment:

  1. this is the perfect post! except they should be more often... i love the shoes I got her!!!

    ReplyDelete