Monday, March 28, 2011

March 18th

March 18 Chan and I went over for a playdate at the Gurleys house. It was soooo cute to see all three babies playing and watching Baby Einstein together it made me smile. I also loved getting to talk to my friend Kim and get some advice on my fussy love bug. I think Channing and Claire are going to have so much fun together when they get older. I can't wait! : ) Channing, Claire, and Jaxson watching Baby Einstein together...so freggin cute. That night my friend Kathryn and her husband Chris came up to visit us on the way to pick up there son Gaige. We stayed up talking wayyyyyy to late and had a blast! I can't wait till we get to see them again and meet little Gaige (a.k.a chris's twin) lol Had to add a picture of them from the trip so I can look back in 50 years and remember the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment