Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lauren and Kevins Wedding

Saturday March 26th was my friend Lauren's wedding. I never get to see her because she lives in a different state but I love hanging out with her when we get the chance. She cracks me up and we have so many similarites that i always love being around her. My Dad is so busy 24/7 that he didn't have time to drive up to North Carolina so he rented a plane to take us up for the wedding. It was freezing and rainy that day but you didn't even realize it when you saw Lauren because she looked so beautiful! (and yes i helped pick out her dress had to add that in there hahah) Her wedding was full of spice and pop which is def. Lauren it was so fun. During the reception almost as soon as they got there we got a call from the piolt saying we had to leave RIGHT then or else we wouldn't be able to get home. I was sooo sad that i didn't get to talk to Lauren or get a piture with her but we are going to go visit soon so we can catch up! Side note... it was Channings first time on a plane!!!!! She loved it! Wanted to take a picture of our family for her first time on a plane! Of course Coco was there David and Me at the wedding Lauren and Kevin look at that car!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen the photos from the plane ride and all-love them!

    ReplyDelete