Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kori Visits



This past weekend I was lucky enough to have my sister Kori come visit from Utah. It made me realize how lucky i am to have sisters and realized that there isn't anyone like a sister. I share things i can't tell anyone else with her, shes happy when I'm happy and sad with me when I'm sad, she will always listen to me complain and gives me the best advice, we laugh constantly and she knows all my inside jokes, she always supports me even if I don't make the best decisions, and she is the best aunt to Channing. Bottom line I love her I'm blessed to have her as my sister and I am so excited she came and stayed with us! We can't wait for the summer to see a lot of her. When she came to visit we were so busy going to weddings and hanging out with friends but we still got the majority of our check list done. We were able to make Channing more braclets (a lot more lol with the help of Julia), cut my hair, make a blog, and catch up.






1 comment:

  1. I love you too, and I live for this blog. Seriously, it makes my day so much happier when I can see a little of what you and Chan Chan (oh, and David ;) ) are up to. I love our fam!!!

    ReplyDelete