Friday, June 3, 2011

Bring On That Heat

We have had a crazy busy couple of weeks. We finally made it over to Costco with Maria and her girls. Channing loves Cada and Kyls so much she is all about them the whole time we are together laughing and playing together.

Our cute girls :)

Chans first time sitting in the buggy...she now sits in highchairs and shopping carts everywhere we go..such a big girl!

Costco is a death trap I spend wayyyyyyy to much money...on the list for next time the fold out wagon and the big girl car seat for chan

We went to babies-r-us (second death trap always find way to much stuff in there too) and we finally got our baby brezza which we LOOOVVVEEEE so we can make our own baby food. It is so easy i put the cut up food in there push a button and it steams it, purees it, and is ready to go in 10 minutes hassle free.

Has to explore everything with her mouth

The new spokes baby for baby brezza : )


We went down to Aiken to see Mickey one more time before we go on our big trip to Russia. I lost my camera like I did the week before in Georgia (lame) so I didn't get a picture of Mickey with Channing, but I got some other funny pictures from the weekend.

We had a get together where some of Davids family came over and grilled out. His sister Lori, brother Daniel and Kristin, Aunt Vicky, Uncle Ken, cousin Lynn and his daughter Ava all came over.Channing was a butt and has started her separation anxiety phase where she didn't want anyone to look at her or hold her..lame. We ate and then Mickey was so sweet and put Channing to bed while we went out and target practiced.
Daniel


Kristin

even though I look like a weirdo I shot the bulls eye first time

We made an obstacle course with the targets..the boys beat us but then we turned around and kicked there butt in some phase 10...(mickey has crazy luck at that game every single hand she would get at least two wilds...by the end of the game we would take turns taking her hand and every single time we would get the wilds it was so funny)

Snuggling with Daddy in Aiken (she now only wants her pink blankie...no more cocos)

love those pretty blue eyes

playing


It was so sunny it blew out the picture but we went for a family run (it was he h word) it sucked so bad. After that we went to my friend Julies parents house and swam and hung out with them. Channing of course loved Atticus and there dog Rebel.


We came back Monday (Memorial Day) and went to the beach to celebrate Sugars birthday. She is an awesome Grandma. Little story I had a virus about 3 weeks ago that made all of my joints swell and ache so I went to the doctor to get xrays to figure out what was wrong and took Channing like I always do with me. My mom called me to chat and when I told her I was at the doctor getting xrays she jumped in the car without me even asking and watched Channing for me while they took my xrays. I love having her live so close and that she loves Channing so much.

The old people at the beach (I now consider myself one) because we have to watch the kids and can't swim. (p.s. look how hot my mom and aunts were)


Has to grab her feet 24/7 she will take a bite and then suck her feet

Her cousin Savannah made this bib for her we love vannah : )

She loves to feed herself

At work out class..Channing playing with Kims babies Jaxson and Claire


In one of the bows Aunt Kori made me : )

Goodmorning mama

Foot time

She loved being a big girl and riding her horsey


It was hard getting a picture and trying to make sure she didn't fall off so her head got cut off in all of the pictures So we just bought these bibs for Channing and they are totally counter productive she chews on them to whole time and wont eat...eating time has now turned into a wrestling match to get the bib to stay down and focus on eating lol






Yea these pretty much describe feeding chan

Ones of Dads best friends Mr. Kenneth and his wife Sherri came to visit from Idaho. We went to Middleton Plantation with them and then out to eat at the Club. I had a blast with them, they kept me laughing the whole time.

Thank goodness for stroller fans...it is like a thousand degrees outside. Channing loves her fan as soon as she sees i she grabs it and bites it.

Channing and big daddy at Middleton Plantation

Mama showing off the Oak trees



Baby girl is now big enough to be in high chairs when we go out to eat..(at the club)





well that was a freggin long post...



stay classy San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment