Wednesday, January 11, 2012


So I was going to find the pictures of Channing that I just added to my pictures tab and started seeing all of these old pictures I had growing up. I was looking through all of them and realized how lucky I am to have my sisters. Looking back at all of our old memories made me crack up and made me want to cry because I was lucky and got to spend my life with yall. We have traveled the world together, went through our awkward stages together, supported one another, and had millions of laughs doing it. I love each of you and feel blessed that I get to call of you my sisters <3. Here is a few of the pictures that I came across. LOVEEEEEE you Kori, Nat, and Nic! (p.s. shout out to mom for birthing us, raising us, and dedicating your life to us)

-State Champs-
 -idaho-
 -utah-
 -venice-
 -equator, africa-
 -africa-
-africa-


 -monico-
 -koris wedding-
 -hemingway sc, turkey hunting-
 -just gave birth, celebratory pedicures-

 -spain-




 -sevila-


































 -cinque terre-
 -rome-

 -high school-
 -first or second time turkey hunting-



(I didn't list all the individual cities and I don't have the pictures of russia or the other places we went but it was fun looking back at these!)

3 comments: