Sunday, September 25, 2011

Well I have turned into a littler bit of a slacker in regards to taking pictures of the fun things that we are doing. The only times I remember or have time to take pictures are when we are relaxing around the house or I happen to remember that I do own a camera and to take it with me somewhere lol. Channing has officially mastered holding her own bottle in the car (its been a couple of weeks) so no more of me driving with one hand and holding the bottle in the other..which is good!My parents are gone ALOT and while they are gone we stay in their house so we can take care of colby, the plants, and take advantage of cable and Internet : ) score. The only problem is that we had some baby proofing projects to take care so we now have a ducky that the water comes out of that Channing loves : )Sugar also let her pick out a few toys we picked the ducky to cover the faucet, one bath toy, and one regular toy. The bath toy spins, shoots water, and changes colorsShe hasn't quite made up her mind about it yet ...her regular toy is the elephant that blows balls out of his nose into his ears (i havnt taken a picture of her playing with that yet but its really cute to watch her she knows to push the button to make it work and she will do it for hours)Our babies are so precious I love these two together. Georgi stopped by for a little play time which Chan always loves. We went another day to get frozen yogurt and play at waterfront park and i didnt get pics andddd we went another day shopping for cute halloween outfits and i didnt get pics..Channing wanted to show off her new cowgirls boots that I scored for $4 dollars at a consignment store. They are perfect for her photo shoot that we are planning! yayrandom night time play..The first day of chilly weather came and we were so excited to wear some of our colder clothes that our friends gave us! Mollie gave us this cute little outfit (we went and hung out with them this day and chan had to follow ethan or baylee around constantly and wouldn't leave them alone for one sec it was funny)she is constantly making me smile with her fun personality she loves to play and goof around its SOO cutepracticing climbing the stairs is one of chans favorite activities..hence the baby gates now up : )love this outfit that Mary Jo gave us another colder weather outfit! Yay!We started the morning with a walk with my friend Megan (auntie megan : ) ..and didnt get a pic..lame) and then came back to go the park with daddy! (and colby)sadly yes...this is my typical day..no make up..wet hair.. I think my new year resolution is to actually get dressed and put on makeup 50% of the days! well see how long that lasts...and then we went to the grocery store while daddy went hunting..
"WHAT were buying chicken..ooo yeaa"We went to the Doctor for our 9 months check up! She is now only in the 40% percentile for weight, everytime I take my baby she goes down a percentile from 90% to 75% to 50% and now 40% shes loosing some of her baby fat and growing up ..noooo... : ( We stopped to pick up prescription and do more shopping after...i put her in the car shopping cart for the first time and she LOVED it (for a little while lol) made my shopping trip go way easierHappy 9 month birthday baby girl!!! We celebrated by going to some of her best friends Kylees and Cadanences house.and celebrated some more by eating her favorite tomatoes and clementines!maria found my camera in the diaper bag and took pictures of there adventures while I was at schoolchanning having a picnic hhaahthe next day going to story time at the libraryand the next day going to the poolwere so happy to have maria! Saturday we got up cleaned the church, and went to Channings friend Perrys birthday party! ...and I didn't get a picture..ugg! and then we went over to our friends Julie and Ethans house for a fun hangout night! We miss having our weekly dinners with them : ( but had a blast!
Church came bright and early. It is hard right now because church starts during her nap time so she usually is in a cranky state of mind when church starts and will NOT fall asleep in my arms because there is just to much going on ...so I didnt get any pictures of her at church when she looked so adorabe but snagged one when she got up from her nap after we got homeThat day David and I were watching tv and we looked back and all I could see poking out of the air hockey table was Chans little chunky legs..standing on her tippy toes trying to reach something..it made me smile : )
I will try and get better of taking pictures of more of the things we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment