Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lots of Changes

FACT-blogging is a pain in the butt! It takes so freggin long to upload so many pictures. I already love looking back at older posts and seeing baby boo when she was tiny and getting to remember the details about life, because honestly, it all feels like a blur right now, a very exhausting blur! So I continue to rant to cyber space so I can remember all these special times with my sweet little girl. Anyway................ Tons has happened in the past little bit. Channing is now a crawling pro! stands up on everything and is obsessed with my computer, keys, pretend driving the car, and my cellphone. She now knows how to give a kiss when you ask for one and is understanding some sign language and can do the sign "eat". She is hitting all of the classic baby phases and its making my life a lot more fun. Channings buddy Isabella came over for a play date! They are only 3 weeks apart and loved each other it was so freggin cute. They would scream "baby version of talk" at each other and feed each other play food etc. it was hilarious. While Nikki was down visiting we heard about a bridal shop right next to my house that was giving away 30 free dresses first come first serve to girls with fiances who are deployed. Nikki was on the fence about going and I yanked her butt and told her she better go sit in line for a free dress! lolI think this was 1 in the morning the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, both reading magazines to pass the time hahaha, so cuteso boo boo wouldn't go to sleep with so much going on at the bridal shop so I took her to my house and put her down it was channings first official sleep over with a friend! p.s this baby was so easy it was crazy she is a little sweetheartSoooooo after waiting all day and night and half of the day the next day we finally got to go in! we were one of the first three so we had the best options out of the whole store and Nikki picked the BEST dress (with help from a great friend wink wink hahah) It was beautiful and soooo worth the wait.We had a play date with our friends Julie and Atticus. They moved across the world (aka 30 mins away to west ashley lol) but basically across the world lol we miss them! I loved getting to catch up and talk. We took the kids to the park and talked bridal stuff the whole day (i'm a bridesmaid...yayyyyy!) I ended up getting to go look at dresses with her a different day it was so much fun she looked soo beautiful : )Baby at the park...i posted a 100 pictures of the same thing but i love her little expressions Well this aggravated me, they looked so freggin cute and he wouldn't let me take a pictureChanning gets bored really really fast. I bought these Russian magnet dolls to give away to our family and friends as presents but Channing loves to play with them while I make her baby food or attempt to cook. Sooooooooooo I don't know if they will every make them out to our friends..sorry! lolAll the different dollsSo I think everyone knows I make Channings baby food which we love. I used to store them many different ways but I've found that this works the best for us. We can easily mix and match food that way and put it in baggies and transport easily.Some of Channings different food, mashed potatoes, turkey, cantaloupe, berry, peaches, pear, and zucchini..she has more but little sampleChanning on the go..crawling all over the placeWell we went to aiken to see Mickey and other family. I was beyond exhausted b.c. channing was in a no sleep spell...My brother in law called and said come tubing down the river and take a break. I was so hesitant about going but David promised he was fine watching chan and said after 7 months i deserved one break. (jessica (kristins sister and channings newest aunt : ) , daniel (bro in law), chris (jessicas bf), and kristin (sister in law)The poor doggie we met ben named it "calligula"Getting the tubes ready to rollThe girlies ready to float! (jessica, kristin, and me)This little princess is going to break some heartsHer eyelashes are amazingWe went out to eat to one of those Japanese steak houses where they do the show in front of you and this is the first time EVER that I actually got to eat some of my food because she was transfixed with the show lolOur group jessica, (kristins mom), kristin, daniel, and davidAt Grannies house, David said we looked like we were in a 1970's house hahaWhen you ask Chan for a kiss this is what you see lol she lounges herself at youBoogie Woogie is standing up on everything...she lets go and stands there too for a sec or twoSooooooooo obsessed with any of mommies thingsSo Channing had an infection in her finger it was really scary it made the tip turn green and finger red and swollen. We caught it really early but the doctor told us if it had spread she would have potentially lost her finger..crazy. She had to have medicine on it all day and night with socks so she couldn't mess with it.The flash made it so you couldn't see but all around the pinkie nail was green I came home from studying and the nanny had her dressed all cute (outfit from mollie and shoes from mary jo)"MOMMMMMMM"This is the only way we could get her to soak her finger at all Again with her socks : ( poor babyChanning with her nanny we lovvveeee Maria...she is so awesome with Channing and I don't think we could find anyone could be better for chanSo Daddy finally got peed on after 7 months (I think I've been peed on once a day since I had Chan hahaha)Her hait is getting fuller and longerWe tried a pony ...But it wouldn't stay so we had to stay with the swoop Channing chowing down on some spinach
quote of the week "keep calm and carry on" this is def a new way of life for me

No comments:

Post a Comment